Hey ya'll! Matt & Donna Welcome you to Forbidden Forest Auction week 4!! 

Our auctions are Mondays @ 2:30pm SLT

This weeks kittys are only half set up and I am already amazed !!

My goal is to get as many people as possible to view comment and enjoy this

blog so I am awarding a special Prize to the first person who knows the answer to the question

I will ask at the time of the auction! So look close and remember what you saw/read!!

You can visit us HERE !

On to the Kittys....

I'm so excited!



Let's start with the raffle!


Pink on Pink Tiger on Tiger! How does it get any better than this??

Only 69L$ entry fee!

This raffle is already running!

(& I am already entered! bwahahahaha)

Then we have this little stunner...

Pot O'Gold at the End of the Rainbow? 
I think so as this lil' lady hides FlowerChild Groovy!
What the..!
This kitty has 3 eyes!!
She can see three-everrrrr!
She comes with a brother and a box of  kitties some SIZED!



The Twinkle Seas make this kitty look alive!
That stashe! OI!OI!OI! LOVE this boy!

Finally! A fur this eye is puuurrrfect for!
If I could, I would buy this girl,and pray I won the Raffle Boy,
 they are an amazing match up!

Old school cutie pie! +++ a TOY!
Panel A is brought yo you by Dave!
Yes a PAIR and both PERMA-PETS!!


This is just too stinkin' cute! OMG! 
😍
Who DOESN'T want one of  Eddys classic Oci's???


Again, this Twinkle Seas is SO amazing!
This girl is a top notch kitty from head to tail!

I can't decide what I love more about this girl! Fur? ⌧ Eyes?⌧Whiskers⌧
All of the above? ✅ 

BIIIG Beautiful Boy!


Last but not least, we have this sweet angel and she has awesome hiders!



See you INWORLD!












































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pucker up, Buttercup! It's National Kissing Day!